Conditions membership Bols Hole-in-one Club
A hole-in-one must be saved for oblivion. This is why the Bols Hole-in-one Club has already been recognised and registered since 1927. In order to qualify for a free and life-long membership of this historic club, your hole-in-one will have to meet the following conditions:
- The hole-in-one is scored during a full round of at least 9 holes on a course with a minimum length of 1375 meters, under qualifying conditions and in the presence of at least one co-player.
- An exception will be made for a hole-in-one that is scored during an official game over a connected round of 9 holes.
- The maker of the hole-in-one must have a minimum age of 18 years.
- The minimum length of the hole-in-one stroke should be 100 meters for men and 80 meters for women, based on the length as stated on the score card.
- A hole-in-one made on wintergreen is invalid.
- Also when the hole-in-one is made on a foreign course, all above-mentioned conditions should be met.
If your hole-in-one meets all above-mentioned conditions, your must officially report the event within a period of six months. For this purpose the following procedure applies:
- The completed scorecard is signed by the player him/herself, by at least one marker/witness and by the secretary of the club where the hole-in-one has been hit.
- A copy of the signed scorecard must be sent, together with the official registration form to: Bols Hole-in-one Club, P.O. Box 1591, 1000BN Amsterdam.
- Alternatively, it is also possible to send a scan of the both your registration form and scorecard by email to: email@example.com
- The new member will receive an official confirmation of membership and a Bols Hole-in-one welcome pack within approx. 6 weeks after receipt of the registration form and scorecard.